Thursday, December 8, 2016

Through Red Tape

Here is a school update for y'all!
Snow Pic from last winter bc I haven't taken any yet 

Remember all that red tape I had to get through to continue on my degree? I have finally gotten through it. I passed that Calc class I kept failing, failed that dumb one credit again last semester but just last night passed out, financial aid is going steady, and I'm ready to take the last of my pre-reqs and apply to the college of business and economics next spring! I don't know how much longer it will take to graduate, but I'm taking the scenic route. 

I have finals on Monday and honestly this semester was so great. This is the first time in my entire education that I've enjoyed classes, and I've actually entertained the thought of getting an MBA. Like what did I turn into? I don't know, but I love it. I am on the track for two A's in my classes and was able to really live my life this semester (minus the whole broken foot). 

The year didn't go as planned by any means, but I am really really happy with how it turned out so far. I'll be doing a year wrap up and goals here in just a few days, stay tuned! 

6 comments: