Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Rollercoasters

Life. How do you deal with it? I manage to get some courage through the tough parts and when I think I have a grip on reality it all crumbles through my fingers.

When life keeps bringing you down in big ways how do you cope? How do you get rid of that nagging feeling when something good finally happens that something worse is coming?

I thought I made it out of the storm, when in reality I didnt. Im trying to keep faith and remain positive. Im struggling. 

Hug those you love and cherish everything beautiful life gives you.

4 comments:

  1. You deal with it because there's no other option. Press on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really tough, and I'm sorry you are going through a tough time. Big Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god, I empathize. Jesus can I empathize. I recently re-read Brene Brown's Daring Greatly after the release of her new book and she writes about it something like this: when that sense of foreboding creeps in during a joyous moment, it's not preparing you to better handle the shit you will inevitably face in the future, it's only stealing your happiness now. So try very hard to set that aside and enjoy what you can.

    As for the crushing, 'oh god what next', that I have nothing for. I'm in that mess myself, so the best I can offer you is: you're not alone.

    Hugs to you, Micaylah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wishing you the best - it will get better eventually!! :(

    ReplyDelete