Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Troyota Bacon

How long can you absolutely love a new car? I feel like my love for Troyota Bacon will never wear off.

The day I got Troyota
A week before my birthday, I totaled my car. It wasn't my fault, which made me seriously upset because I loved Scarlette. But alas, she was dead. I was pretty bitter about finding a new car. I had been to dealership upon dealership and no one took me seriously. It was extremely irritating. I didn't even want a new car, I loved Scarlette. The ironic part was I didn't want to get the same make and model that Scarolette was, for reasons I cannot explain. Scarlette was my first car, she could never be replaced. But I had to do what I had to do.

I really wasn't a fan of many cars that were in my budget, and I loved the cars that weren't in my budget. Typical, right? I didn't have any bias about what make I got, so I was destined to try every car until Cinderella found her glass slipper. Insert Troyota Bacon. I never thought I would have a car this nice, but somehow it just worked out. Troyota is a Toyota Camry. Having had him for a little over two weeks now, I am still absolutely enamored with him. I know, I'm weird. But I seriously love my car!

Every time I get in the drivers seat, a rush of excitement pours over me and I think to myself "This is mine!" I'm curious to see how long my new-car love will last. But I think it will last awhile until I get over the shock factor (not that I will ever stop loving Troyota, but the luster has to wear off sometime).

Long live the king! Troyota Bacon!

2 comments:

  1. Troyota is awesome! Btw my phone automatically comes up with the word troyota now 0_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently car shopping..I hope I find something I love this much! Congrats on the new 4 wheeled baby!

    ReplyDelete