Saturday, November 15, 2014

Snow is a good excuse to stay inside and do nothing all day...

Well at least it works for me. So I woke up this morning to find out it was 1 degree outside. Fahrenheit. My response was to let the dogs outside to go potty and promptly go back to sleep.

I then snuggled on the couch with one of the fur kids.
Snuggle bug
After doing absolutely nothing all day, Redheadlins made cookies and came over and shared them with me. Also, my kitty Beau got to have a nibble as well.
mmm cookiees
Aren't I a nice furkid-mom? Letting him eat my cookies. I'm very particular about who I share my cookies with. He should feel special.

Now that I have successfully revealed how crazily addicted I am to cookies, I think we will call this blog post done.

No comments:

Post a Comment