Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Last Pictures


Sometime last year on one of my local facebook pages a lady had offered an equine photography package at a discounted price to grow her business. We set up a date and then I broke my foot. That kind of killed the plans until spring for my glorious photos. I found out in spring I would be moving to a nicer place that would make for better photos so then we held off even further. Between busy schedules we finally made it work, about a week before Riesling passed. At that time I knew that goodbye was coming close and will always treasure these photos. 






Side note: kind of want to pay someone to photoshop my jamberry back on my pointer finger in this pic.





Overall I've been coping better but it took me some time before I could even look at these photos. They are beautiful but they make my heart hurt. 

8 comments:

  1. Hugs to you. They are really beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider it a blessing that you had them done in time. They're wonderful photos and you'll cherish them forever. He was a special horse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what great photos. I really love this dark background ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, treasure them forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely, definitely an amazing thing to have these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you were able to get these done. <3

    ReplyDelete