Friday, April 3, 2015

Second quarter goals

I can't believe this happened. Thanks SprinklerBandit


Since, ya know, I never did first quarter goals..oops. I have nothing that cool to post, and no new riding pictures. So here is something to talk about.

Ugh. Apparently springtime shoved a giant stick up Ries's ass.

1 bonus: he finally started drinking out of his waterer again! Second quarter did give rise to no more carrying buckets.

Anyways:

Make every ride a lesson(even if it isn't). Ries has been happily enjoying my peg-leg hacks around the arena. And thus his work ethic left town. More like left the country. We need to re-establish some work ethic and then we can go back to little relaxing rides.

Do all of my workouts. I paid for a workout e-book. It isn't hard. It just takes time to get my ass off the couch and away from netflix. I am struggling setting up a routine. I need a routine otherwise I just fall off the bandwagon.

Jump. Seriously. I need to get my ass in gear. We do so much flatwork. Maybe Ries just needs a jump jump day to get back on track?

Show. I have a show scheduled for May 16. Should be interesting?

Limit my spending. this is way less fun. I really like stuff. And hoing tack. And hoarding tack.

Use my planner DAILY. I have progressively gotten better about using my planner. But not as good as I can get.

Um yeah. That sounds like a good start. Don't want too many things otherwise I'll feel more sad when they don't get done.






4 comments:

  1. Pegleg will get all the things done. And it will be glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great goals! sounds like lots of fun things coming your way too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peg leg bracelet is fabtastic ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete