Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Weekend Hooker

How I really felt about catching a fish

I went fishing for the first time this weekend and caught my first fish! It was...interesting. The idea of fishing always sounded neat to me. Until I pulled one out of the water and its fish eye was looking me dead in the face just saying "jerk". It is catch and release so I (read: my boyfriend) threw it back in. 


I don't know how I feel about fishing. It took me a few minutes to throw my line in again. But after about half an hour I was wanting to catch another. Am I the only weirdo that gets sad for the fish while fishing?






3 comments:

  1. I haven't been fishing in a looooong time- I always feel bad for the fish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I used to love fishing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been fishing in a long time! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete