Friday, November 14, 2014

Better late than never?

I've been wanting a blog for awhile now, but it has kind of taken me a little longer than I had anticipated to get started. Tonight I had  Redheadlins over for some dinner and pie (yum!) and I decided it was time to just get this thang goin'!

So I would like to first introduce you to my horse, Riesling. He is a 12 year old OTTB.

Nom Nom Nom

 Its been snowing for as long as I can remember now (I have a short attention span, apparently). While cleaning stalls this morning, I caught him in the act of being a silly horse. Eating snow is way more fun than drinking water.
Weeeellll. That is it for tonight. My late night, sugar induced blog has been created.

2 comments:

  1. It's about damn time woman! Welcome to the club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere! ☺
    Can't wait to find out moar

    ReplyDelete