Holy crap does time fly. As much as I want to say I've been partying I've instead been super busy. May leads itself to some major life changes.
1) Decide to take summer classes to expedite my degree
2) Quit my office job of the last 3 ish years
3) Unexpectedly get offered a job working at Idaho Horse Rescue as a farm hand and take it
4) Have some alone time as Luke is spending 3 weeks in Canada for National Guard duty
5) Juggle house sitting, working, and taking care of my own farm. So many miles on my car.
So those are the main bullet points of the last two weeks that Ive unwillingly abandoned my blog. But I'm learning to find time and use up ever part of my day. For example I am writing this in my car at the barn as I am an hour early to ride (work went quicker than planned).
I'm not super stoked about summer classes. Im taking my second Business Statstic class here at the end of the month and it is 5 weeks of 5 days a week 9 am to 11:30 am. Far from the worst thing in the world but when coupled with working at the rescue when I get out of class, my unlimited riding time seems to be cut shorter than I wanted.