Friday, February 10, 2017

Splurges

So I have a long wishlist of treats I want, including Dreamers & Schemers socks. But I can't justify $20 for a pair of boot socks. 

I'm so poor trying to ride as much as possible that my latest "treat yo self" has been new straws for my camelback water bottle and a starbucks travel coffee mug. Both purchased from the thrift store (the straws were new in package) for a total of less than $5. Yeah, I know, big spender. 

What are some things you've been dying to get your hands on but can't yet justify? You know, so I can add it to my wishlist 😜

6 comments:

  1. Dreamers and Schemers has Derp socks :) and you can get matching (or if you're like me, mismatching pairs! https://dreamersnschemers.com/collections/sale/products/derp-socks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their derp socks! I actually haven't gotten a pair yet with any noticeable defects. NEED MOAR!

      Delete
  2. I want a Baroque saddle pad: http://www.equestrianhomeaccessories.com/baroque_dressage_saddle_pads.html

    I have decided that if I manage to meet my goals this summer I will buy myself one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to replace the BOT swag I sold (when my husband was unemployed)... it doesn't seem like fun splurge when you are buying back things you already owned though haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd really like a second saddle. Preferably a Bob's reiner. You know, only about 3k. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE my Dreamers and Schemers socks!! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete