Thursday, October 20, 2016

Satin Dreams


This is the last photo I have of Ries wearing satin. Yes we did win some last year, but I forgot to model it. (I'm also wondering who's bridle that is; I definitely didn't have one nice enough to put a nameplate on..) 

Last night I attended the annual meeting for our region in Idaho's dressage and eventing association. We talked about the upcoming show calendar and I couldn't be more pumped. There is something every weekend! There are 3 rated dressage shows I want to do, as well as one rated hunter/jumper show. There are also a slew of schooling opportunities I can't wait to take advantage of.

It was super reviving to see all of the trainers and other community members at this event. Even though my foot is broken and I can't do anything, as soon as I get this thing off I want to work extra hard to gain some skills and money for next show season. I'm psyched!! What are some ways you are working towards earning more miles and money for next year?

4 comments:

  1. I hope I am able to show next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I showed a little bit this year but not nearly as much as I did last year. I'm hoping next year is a good one for shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you, in super eager for a good year next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting! I love having lots of options for showing

    ReplyDelete