Thursday, February 8, 2018

Jan Review/Feb Goals


Behind on posts, behind on life. I'm only human, just have to work harder.

January Review

Fitness- Worked out all of twice. Yoga once. Womp womp. Better than 0?

Horses- Snuggled with them. Arena should be started this week. Then time to kick ass.

Financial- Got a job! Start Monday. This breaks my 7 month hiatus without one. My poor credit cards.

Mental- 8 days where I did full self care. Progress.

February Goals 

Fitness- Work out 6 times! Make it to the gym at least once. Prioritize 10k steps a day.

Horses- Ride all of my horses at least twice. Get started on Z's groundwork.

Financial- Buy hay, use leftover money for credit cards. Avoid buying anything new.

Mental- Do one week straight of daily self care. Read a book (that isn't a text book). Color.




Minor goals, but baby steps are progress towards huge leaps.

3 comments:

  1. I love how you've split them up into 4 areas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I like the "avoid buying anything new". I'm kind of in the same boat. But I have so little self control...

    ReplyDelete