Friday, February 2, 2018

2018 Goals

Image result for sunset with horse 

My word for the year is Bloom. In an effort to stay on track, I'm going to do monthly goals. But they are all going to revolve around three major points. 


1. Graduate

2. Show

3. Get healthy again

The first two are kind of self-explanatory. But the last one has a lot of meaning. I want to be healthy mentally, physically, and financially. We all grow and change as the years progress, sometimes in the way we want and sometimes not. It is important to recognize that every day the world around us shapes who we are. I am able to be apart of that process and not just let the world do whatever it pleases with me. I'm going to take the world around me as opportunities to thrive. 

I'm going to be deliberate with my actions to become who I want to be and where I want to be. What is guiding you this year?


3 comments: