Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Feb review, March goals



February Review

Fitness-Work out 6 times! Make it to the gym at least once. Prioritize 10k steps a day. Joined a new gym! Its all classes and you wear a heart rate monitor that displays on a monitor during the class. Its really fun and exciting to watch. I worked out 6 times. Goal met.

Horses- Ride all of my horses at least twice. Get started on Z's groundwork. Fail. Weather and other priorities got in the way. No rides. Managed to lunge Mae twice and was about to start riding both her and Evita and then a winter storm came through.

Financial-  Buy hay, use leftover money for credit cards. Avoid buying anything new. Whoops. Fail again. Bought a lot, what else am I supposed to do when I cant play with ponies? 

Mental-
Do one week straight of daily self care. Read a book (that isn't a text book). Color. Overall did better. Blue and green stars are water and self care.

March Goals 

Fitness- Consistently work out 3 days a week. Go to yoga. 

Horses- Pray that my arena gets finished (or even started at this point). Send Z off to pony boot camp. Get horses started back for the year and then kick butt.

Financial- STOP BUYING STUFF. Start saving again.

Mental-Balance my plate better. Even though I want to be a straight A student, just focus on graduating and spend more time with ponies or doing things just for me. I also downloaded an app to help me remember my daily things like vitamins, now to really see how well I keep track!















Overall some big progress in the fitness, but everything else kinda sucked. Even if the weather isn't perfect, I need to say no to spending time indoors on homework and yes on walk work in wet footing.





2 comments:

  1. I failed on my pony goals this month due to weather too... if you want to come play in my arena, just shoot me a message!!

    ReplyDelete